A Look Inside Our New Design Studio
Quadrant Responds to Changing Premium Home Trends with New State of the Art Design Center
From Gourmet Kitchens to Home Technology, Quadrant Offers the Latest Trends in Eastside Studio
Award-winning local builder Quadrant Homes recently opened the doors to a new 4,200 square-foot Design Studio in Bellevue’s Commons on 90 complex, designed to reflect current premium home design trends. The studio was built with a focus on state-of-the-art modern amenities, from the latest in-home technology to gourmet kitchens and floating mirrors with vanishing TVs. The Design Studio also offers on-site design professionals to help buyers create their perfect home.
“We believe the homebuying experience should be one of the best of your life, and our new Design Studio reflects that approach” said Ken Krivanec, president of Quadrant Homes. “Home buyers shouldn’t be expected to run all over town picking tile from different manufacturers – we want their design experience to be exciting and stress free. Our Design Studio creates a world class experience with concierge service and the best of the best design features all in one place.”
The Design Studio allows home buyers to personalize their home through a series of appointments with design experts who guide them through the selection of an array of features. The studio includes a series of kitchen and bathroom vignettes that showcase the latest countertops, flooring, appliances, and light fixtures. The studio offers premium brands including Savant, Lutron, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Cambria Bellmont, Delta and many more.
“Today’s buyers are more design-savvy than ever – it’s very common for buyers to bring in Pinterest boards showing exactly what they’re looking for,” said Krivanec. “The new studio is built to be a haven for today’s buyer, offering the latest design trends alongside the classics, with everything in one place and the experts on-hand to bring that dream home to life.”
The new Design Studio’s key features and displays include:
- Live Displays – Buyers can test drive floating mirrors with vanishing TVs, live fireplaces, heated marble floors, automated blinds and lighting. The studio also features three interactive displays where buyers can put together finishes to see how they will look in their new home.
- Smart Kitchen – Fully automated demonstration kitchen where buyers can try out the Sonos audio system, Lutron automated window shades, and controllable lighting.
- Chef’s Presentation Kitchen – Gourmet kitchen featuring a Thermador 48” freestanding dual fuel steam range with gas burners and built in griddle, built in fridge and espresso maker. This kitchen demonstrates high end finishes and is fully functional, so caterers can make lunch for buyers on-site.
- Modern Kitchen – Showcases unique matte concrete texture Daltile quartz countertop alongside Bellmont Terra cabinets with a popular textured slab door.
- Three Bathroom Vignettes – Two master bathrooms and one secondary bathroom demonstrate modern patterns (hexagon marble and herringbone tiled glass), a freestanding tub, backlit floating mirrors, rain showerhead, a floating walnut vanity with toe kick lighting, and large format white subway tiles.
- Tech Wall – Includes the latest in home automation- buyers can choose smart thermostats, smartphone controlled music and lighting, and even robot vacuums.
A Bellevue-based builder in its 48th year, Quadrant sells premium new homes primarily along Seattle’s popular Eastside tech corridor. Current communities located near campuses for Microsoft, Google, T-Mobile U.S., and Nintendo of America include enclaves in Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Bothell, and Woodinville. Other Puget Sound community locations include Newcastle, Renton, Poulsbo and Gig Harbor.
The company’s previous Design Center, built in 2013, was named the country’s top design center by The National Sales and Marketing Council of the National Association of Home Builders in 2014. The 2014 award winners were selected from over 800 entries by a panel of eight award-winning industry professionals.
For more information about the Design Studio, visit //www.quadranthomes.com/design-your-home/design-studio/.
About Quadrant Homes
More Washingtonians live in a Quadrant home than in one constructed by any other builder. Quadrant Homes is now in its 48th year of award-winning home building in the Puget Sound region. The company is currently building or developing new-home communities in King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Kitsap counties. Quadrant has been recognized for seven years in a row with the Guildmaster Award for exceptional customer satisfaction, and has been named a Builder of the Year by the Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties. Quadrant Homes is a member of TRI Pointe Group (TPH), a family of premium regional homebuilders supported by the significant resources, economies of scale and thought leadership of a national foundation. Together this makes TRI Pointe Group one of the largest homebuilders in the U.S. Quadrant Homes and the TRI Pointe subsidiaries were named the 2014 Developer of the Year by Builder and Developer and the 2015 Builder of the Year by BUILDER Magazine.