Designer Homes: Ready for Life
Quadrant Homes is proud to introduce an exciting new opportunity that takes move-in ready homes to a whole new level: Designer Homes. Designer Homes are homes that are available for quick move-in, and many have already been professionally designed. Designer Homes can be a great option for homebuyers with a shorter timeframe for moving, or those who prefer the convenience of a brand-new home that’s already been professionally designed, from flooring and light fixtures to paint colors and backsplashes. All that’s left to do is move in and begin enjoying your new home! Read on to learn more about our new Designer Homes.
Designing A Dream
The use of colors, the placement of fixtures, the selection of styles … our interior designers understand how the smallest touches can have the most profound effects in creating a warm and inviting home. Whether your preference is contemporary or modern, a Quadrant Designer Home is a seamless collection of the best ideas brought together in ways that redefine the whole concept of “move-in ready.” These are true showcase homes that are life-ready.
What To Expect
Besides getting magnificently lost in your master bath retreat, here are a few of the things you can look forward to when you choose a Designer Home:
• Colors, features and finishes selected by a professional interior designer • A home that is move-in ready or close to move-in ready
• A variety of interior designs, from contemporary to modern
• Appliances, landscaping and fencing all included
• A great solution for those with a short move-in timeline
• A perfect option for those who’d rather have their home professionally designed from top to bottom
Adding Your Style
Choosing a Designer Home doesn’t always mean you can’t add your own sense of personality to the design. Depending upon how far along your new home is in the building process, there may be an opportunity to personalize certain aspects of your new home. Sometimes it’s the small details that make a difference. Here are just a few areas where you may have the chance to explore alternative options:
• Flooring style and color for carpet, hardwood, laminate and tile
• Countertops and backsplash styles and colors for your kitchen and baths
• Tile style and color for your fireplace surround
• Lighting packages
• Interior paint color
• Closet organizers
Interested in learning more about Quadrant Designer Homes? Connect with a New Home Specialist at (866) 784-6637, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.