Quadrant Homes has been awarded a 2015 Guildmaster Award for exceptional customer service, marking the company’s sixth year in a row to receive the national award. GuildQuality, an independent customer satisfaction surveying company, has powered the Guildmaster Award since 2005 to celebrate service excellence in the building, remodeling, contracting, and home services professions.
Quadrant was selected as one of the more than 300 North American builders, remodelers, developers, and contractors recognized by GuildQuality for their superior delivery of customer care. The primary requirement for receiving a Guildmaster Award is exemplary customer service, demonstrated by a customer recommendation rate of over 90 percent ─ well above the industry average of approximately 70 percent.
Benefits of the Warranty Service Request Portal
Click Here to login to the Warranty Service Request Portal By using your online account you may:
- confirm receipt of your request
- keep a history of previous Warranty Service Requests
- be kept up-to-date on the status of your repairs in real time.
Having problems logging in? If you do not have login information, please contact the Customer Care Dept. at 1-800-338-8733 or e‑mail email@example.com, where the appropriate representative will help set up your account. Customer Care is open Monday–Friday from 8 am – 5 pm. If you need assistance after hours or on a weekend, please leave a message and a representative will get back to you the next business day. If you are experiencing a warrantable emergency please call (425) 455-2900 where an on-call representative will assist you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- During Business Hours: (800) 338-8733
- After Hours, Weekends or Holidays: (425) 455-2900
Not sure if you have an emergency? The following situations are considered warrantable emergencies requiring 24-hour service:
- Total stoppage of the plumbing/sewer system
- Active plumbing leak requiring main water shut-off
- Total loss of heat
- Total loss of hot water
- Total loss of power (not due to a community power outage)
- Roof Leak
- Active roof leak (for safety may not be repaired until storm subsides)
- Garage Door
- Door is stuck open and cannot be manually closed
Your after-hours call will be picked up by an answering service and directed to an on-call service representative. It is our goal to respond within 24-hours. If the answering service receives a call outside of normal business hours for a non-emergency, you will be directed to leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day. Typically, warrantable repairs will be scheduled by Quadrant Homes for the start of the following business day. In rare cases, where a Quadrant Homes vendor partner is unavailable, the on-call service representative may instruct you to contact a qualified vendor of your choice who specializes in 24-hour service. With prior authorization, homeowners may later be reimbursed for the service cost. Remember:
- Call 911 in the event of a life-threatening emergency
- Call the appropriate utility provider regarding services to your home. Refer to your utility billing statement for contact information.
- Call the gas utility if a gas leak is suspected. Most providers provide 24-hour emergency response.
- Call the water utility for total stoppage of the community water supply or a leak coming from the street side of your water meter.
- Call the electrical utility for updates on community wide power outages.
- Appliance not working? Call the appliance manufacturer during business hours.
The following urgent repair concerns may be submitted during regular business hours:
- Automatic garage door opener not functioning
- Relighting pilot lights for gas appliances or fireplaces
- Dripping sink faucet, or contained leak under sink drain
- Running toilet, stoppages and overflows
- Loss of partial power to lights or outlets
- Phone and cable jacks not working
While emergencies are rare, we hope that you feel reassured by the service provided with your Quadrant Home. Customer Care is happy to help! Additional information about what is, or is not covered under warranty, and care and maintenance recommendations are located in your Homeowner’s Manual.