Learn more about Quadrant Homes the company
Learn more about our values as a company, recent news releases or current openings. A big reason why we’ve been a mainstay of the real estate community in the Northwest for 40 years is our dedicated and inspired employees. Learn more about what makes us tick.
The Quadrant Way
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for each of our employees, contractors and our customers.
A safe community always produces better homes, happier customers and more sales. A safe company is one that insures its most important asset—our employees—go home safe every night.
We are committed to operating as a cross-functional, cross-organizational team with all members focused on a bias for action. Simply put, we can do more as a team than as an individual. 1+1=3
Doing the right thing at the right time for all of the right reasons. Its what separates us from our competitors. We are not afraid to measure ourselves. We are committed to a strong alignment between ideas and action, strategy and implementation. We will maintain a constant vigil for opportunities to improve and innovate.
We believe in the 5Cs: Commitment, Coach-ability, Competency, and Competitiveness... the fifth C being Character itself. We are committed to constant improvement to the traits that define us as individuals.
The 5C's of Character
- Commitment means doing the right thing and fulfilling our obligations to the organization, our customers and one another.
- Coachability means behaving in a manner that reflects our values and beliefs around people, as well as demonstrating an openness for growth and change.
- Competency means applying the knowledge and best practices necessary to do the right work right.
- Competitiveness means driving actions forward to ensure Quadrant's current and future success.
- Character There are 27 individual character traits we focus on at Quadrant Homes, they define who we are and what we value in each other.
- We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment
- We respect and develop our Quadrant team members
- We listen to the buyer and pursue customer loyalty
- We are committed to producing superior financial returns to our shareholders
- We are focused on flawless execution and continuous improvement
- We are committed to consistency, predictability and simplicity
- We seek to compress time and have a bias for action
- We are focused on team synergy, not individual performance
- We don't sanction incompetence
- We are committed to developing mutually beneficial vendor partner relationships
Positions in Bellevue and the greater Puget Sound area.
Solutions Partner NW
Sales positions with our broker partner.
Homebuilding is an exciting field with many opportunities in several professions. Here are some areas we may be hiring for right now:
Sales & Marketing
- Medical Insurance. Quadrant Homes offers the Premera Medical Plan. Domestic partner coverage is available.
- Dental Insurance. We offer full coverage for preventative care and pay a percentage of other dental services.
- Flexible Pre-Tax Spending Accounts. Quadrant Homes offers health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts that let you set aside a portion of your pay before it is taxed to pay for certain medical, dental, hearing and vision care, and dependent care expenses.
- Life Insurance. Quadrant Homes automatically provides life insurance equal to your annual base pay at no cost to you. Additional insurance up to 8x your salary is laso available as well as Spouse and Child Life insurance is also offered.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance. Quadrant Homes automatically provides, at no cost to you, a percentage of your weekly base pay for up to 26 weeks while you recuperate from non-work-related injuries or illnesses.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance. You may purchase long-term disability coverage to protect yourself in the event of an extended illness or disability.
Your Financial Future
- 401k Plan. Our 401(k) plan provides you with a convenient, before-tax benefit to save for retirement. With no waiting period, the company matches $0.50 cents on the dollar for the first 6% of eligible pay that you contribute.
- Profit Sharing. Quadrant Homes shares a portion of its profits with you in the form of quarterly bonuses if the company reaches its financial goals.
- Pension Plan. As a Quadrant Homes employee, you automatically participate in the Pension Plan starting on your first day of work at no cost to you. You are fully vested in a future benefit after 5 years of service.
- Home Rebate Program. We encourage personal homeownership by offering a home rebate which, depending on years of service, could be as high as $25,000 to all our associates who purchase a company home as their principal residence.
Your Well Being
- Paid Time Off. Quadrant Homes has 11 Company paid holidays per year.
- Vacation. Full-time and part-time employees are eligible to receive annual vacation based on continuous service.
- Fitness Club Reimbursement. Quadrant Homes wants their associates to stay healthy, and we reimburse you for part of your monthly fitness club dues.
- Education Assistance for career-related studies. The success of Quadrant Homes relies on the success of its associates. We provide you with the tools to keep you growing by providing up to 100% assistance to further your education in our chosen profession.
- Employee Assistance Program. Free, confidential counseling is offered to all associates to help you and your family members deal with challenges of life, both large and small such as relationship issues at home, financial stresses, substance abuse, childcare and elder-care issues.
Extras that Count
- Rideshare/Carpool monthly incentive
- Employee Referral Bonus when you help us find great new Associates
- Homebuyer Referral Bonus when you help us find new Quadrant homebuyers
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Discounts on Computers and Software
- Vehicle discounts are avialble for any Ford products
- * Quadrant Homes is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company (WRECO).
- * Many benefits are automatically provided, while others are available at the employee's option or when they have served the company for a year or more. Details are available through Human Resources and will be provided at the time of employment.